Production and Installation Trainee
We have a very exciting opportunity for someone to join our growing team.
We will give you a structured 2-year training programme which may include but are not restricted to the following qualifications and certifications for the correct candidate;
– IPAF Licence (1day course)
– Window Tinting (2 day course)
– Vehicle Wrapping (3day course)
– Introduction to Embroidery & Digitisation
– Wide Format, Flatbed and Solvent Printing
What we need from you
– Be willing to learn new skills
– Care and attention to detail
– Great customer service
– You must be able to use a computer
– Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge preferred but not essential
– You must hold a valid UK Driving Licence
– To have an interest in Design or Sign Making
What you’ll get from us
– On site and off site training providing you with new skills for a future working in the signs and graphics industry.
– A guaranteed full time job once all your training is complete
– 28days including bank holidays, holiday entitlement
– Discounted online shopping (DNA Card)
– Ticket opportunities to Doncaster Rovers Football Club
– Ticket opportunities to Doncaster RLFC
– Team Bonding opportunities
The successful candidate will be starting on Monday 7th September 2020.
Hours will be Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm however you will need to be flexible around these hours during busier times.
Due to nature of the environment we cannot accept application from anyone under the age of 18.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com for consideration. You will be contact for an interview if successful.